Protective films and nets
Protective films and nets are laid above scaffolding during construction, restoration and other facade works.
They help to:
- Prevent pollution of the area adjacent to the building with construction waste;
- Avoid tool dropping;
- Protect workers running the facade works from sun, wind, raining and snow;
- Improve building appearance.
As part of our service, we help our clients to choose net density and variants of attachment of scaffolding to the facade.
Calculate the cost of rent for your project?
How we are working?
Leave a request on the website or by phone
We make the calculation of the necessary equipment
We conclude an agreement and solve financial issues.
We provide technical documentation: installation diagrams and specifications
We send equipment to your facility
We accept equipment after the lease term
Our service for renting or selling scaffolding
Standard service package
- Project calculation
- Installation diagram and specification
- Operating Instructions
- Consultation and training in the operation and installation of equipment
- Providing technical support at the construction site
Extended service package
- Everything included in the standard package
- Delivery and forwarding
- Transfer and acceptance of equipment at the facility
- Installation supervision
- Installation and dismantle of the scaffolding
Why choose us?
Always in stock
Do you have a very large project? We will fully provide the necessary equipment for facilities of 5000 m2 or more.
Everything is working properly and reliably.
We carefully monitor the maintenance of our equipment, therefore, it is always serviceable and of good quality.
We are official representatives and directly cooperate with manufacturers of scaffolding.