Suspended working platform is a profitable alternative way to the scaffolding.
To perform work at height on the facades of the buildings it is often required the use of suspended work platforms. With the help of Geda AB 450 and 650 suspended work platforms with 450 and 650 kg load capacities, it is possible to perform complex repair and construction works without scaffolding, including industrial plants, masts and elevator shafts. Modular system allows you to change the configuration of the platform and adapt it to any building object. This platform is an ultimate assistant on the construction site.
GEDA suspended working platforms with a speed of 8 m/min lift the workers and various construction materials to a height of 300 m. You can exactly adjust the working height of the platform to the centimeter, which always grants ergonomic posture.
Safety of lifting and ease of use of the platforms has priority value. The lightweight sections of the platforms allow you to save a lot of time and work force during installation and dismantling. The hoist can be assembled by one person. Galvanized consoles are mounted on the roof, easy to assemble and disassemble with the help of connecting elements.
The advantages of the GEDA platforms AB 450 and 650 are safe operation at high altitudes, which is assured by the integrated tilt compensator, and overload protection for each platform. In addition, you can note other advantages of the series:
- GEDA platforms are assembled from 1, 2, 3-meter sections and can reach a length of 14 m.
- Simple design for very quick installation on the site.
- The hot-dip galvanized outriggers on the roof are easily installed and removed because of their plug connections.
- The rope has different length: 25 m, 50 m, 75 m, 100 m, 150 m, 200 m, 250 m, 300 m. This helps to apply GEDA platforms on the building with different heights.
- The increased length of outrigger reaches 2 m, which helps to carry out work in difficult places (unlike the ZLP cradles with a length of outrigger of only 1.7 m).