BOSS mobile scaffold towers are made of light aluminum and are used in all areas of construction. The towers provide an excellent solution for a quick access to high targets for repair or installation of equipment inside and outside of structures.
The main advantages of BOSS mobile scaffold towers are their light weight, mobility and quick assembly. For safety reasons, the towers are equipped with ladders, boards, wheel locks and stabilizers.
The working height of individual towers inside a structure is up to 18.2m; and is 16.2m outside. Higher structures can be erected by attaching them to the facade or some other firm structure elements.
BOSS tower systems are perfect for:
- performing finishing works;
- assembling of heating and ventilation systems;
- performing electrical and mechanical installation works;
- performing minor repair works;
- installation of retail equipment;
- installation of AD panels and signs;
- performing paintworks and installation of decorative elements;
- installation of glass panels;
- facade washing.
The girder (the bridge beam) makes it possible to join separate BOSS towers together and therefore erect more complex structures.
There are two possible options for BOSS tower layout:
- 2.5m long × 1.45m wide.
- 1.8m long × 0.85m wide
Capable to carry 275 kg of platform load and 950 kg of tower load.