GEDA electric hoists have two lifting modes and are equipped with additional devices and accessories:
- Overload protection does not allow the whole mechanism to work for a long time with excessive load;
- Rope tension selection device;
- Various load platforms that allow to ensure safe and rational operation while transporting construction materials and components of scaffolding.
The outstanding feature of the GEDA hoist is an electrical actuator of the cabal drum, which you do not need to transport to the top as it can simply be attached to the bottom of the scaffold.
The advantages of using such devices include the following:
- simple installation and easy assemble in a new location;
- long service life;
- optimum load hoisting speed and working height of the lifting from 40 to 76 meters;
- easy placement of the rope on the swing bracket without having to disassemble the rollers.
- the motor stops when the rope slackens; the rope remains tight on the drum.